The Eastern and Southern Africa Management Institute (ESAMI) is inviting applications for the position of Clerk of Works for construction of a Four Storey Learning Centre in Lilongwe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the Direction of the Project Manager:
- Coordinate, monitor and inspect works on site.
- Conduct on- site observation and spot checks of works in progress.
- Ensure contract compliance by Contractor,
- Monitoring tests, checking materials and installations and report deficiencies to the project Manager.
- Provide report on all site matters including third party inspections, safety concerns and causes of delay.
- Attending site meetings.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Five years of work experience in work of similar nature.
Interested persons that meet the above qualifications should send applications and Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees by email to the following address:
The Country Coordinator, ESAMI Malawi, Development House, 1st Floor P.O. Box 31127, Lilongwe 3, MALAWI
Tel.: 01 774 423 / 01 770 253 / 01 775 385