Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited, one of the leading tobacco processors in Malawi has the following vacant position at our Kabwafu Operation.
KABWAFU SUSTAINABILITY COORDINATOR
The successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Implement the Kabwafu Forest Management Plan (FMP) to ensure small-scale FCV and Burley operations in the Kabwafu Farmers Trust (KFT) and surrounding areas, are sustainable in terms of wood fuel use and barn construction materials
- Ensure all sustainability projects in the Kabwafu Farmers Trust (KFT) are planned and implemented effectively, progress monitored and targets achieved
- Manage and maintain relationships within the Kabwafu Farmers Trust (KFT) and all other stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in the FMP scope, schedule and costs
- Data integrity – analyze, monitor and submit forestry reports to the company
- Leadership — drive a winning sustainability culture by consistently looking for continuous improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- The Candidate should be in possession of suitable tertiary qualifications in Forestry or Agriculture, and a minimum of 5 years work experience in Forestry related managerial positions
- Proven working experience as an ‘out-of-office’ project administrator
- Solid technical background, understanding and hands-on experience in Forestry management (preferably in executing Forest Management Plans)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Must be between 25-40 years of age with excellent communication skills.
Applications with a copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and at least two referees should be submitted not later than 15th October, 2017 to:
The Head of Human Resources, Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited, P. O. Box 40044, Kanengo, LILONGWE 4
Or email to: email@example.com
Qualified women are encouraged to apply.