Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited, one of the leading tobacco processors in Malawi has the following vacant position at our Lilongwe Offices.
AGRONOMY FIELD PROJECTS MANAGER
The successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all agronomy projects are planned and implemented effectively, delivered on- time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scopes, schedules and costs
- Managing relationships with customers and all stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- The Candidate should be in possession of suitable tertiary qualifications, and a minimum of 5 years work experience in managerial positions (agricultural fields)
- Proven working experience as an ‘out-of-office’ project administrator
- Solid technical background, understanding and hands-on experience in mechanical and agricultural irrigation installations
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Must be between 25-40 years of age with excellent communication skills.
Applications with a copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and at least two referees should be submitted not later than 15th October, 2017 to:
The Head of Human Resources, Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited, P. O. Box 40044 Kanengo, LILONGWE 4
Or email to: email@example.com
Qualified women are encouraged to apply.