Banja La Mtsogolo
Banja La Mtsogolo (BLM) is a Malawian Non-Governmental Healthcare Organization established in 1987. BLM provides quality Family Planning and Reproductive Healthcare including HIV/AIDS information and interventions. BLM is a senior member of the Marie Stopes International partnership which works in 37 countries. BLM exists to improve quality of life in Malawi through family planning and reproductive health care services. BLM serves over 800,000 clients annually and makes a significant contribution to national family planning objectives. The organization has national coverage, operating through 29 clinics, over 460 outreach sites and a network of 47 private franchises.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following posts existing at the Support Office in Lilongwe.
The agent will be responsible for digging out new business opportunities, increasing sales revenues, maintaining cordial customer relationships, and satisfying the need of target market.
- Achieves sales targets assigned in the specified geographic area
- Influences clients towards our business solution that we can add value to them
- Coordinates internal supporting functions to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales processes being implemented including stock management and sales follow up
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services (marketing) to existing and potential clients and assists them in selecting products best suited to their needs (Pre-requisite knowledge of BLMs socially marketed products and family planning)
- Acquires relevant current and trending market information and provides feedback on such information for Management’s proper decision making (market intelligence)
- Respect the geography area and territory
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Business Administration with a bias in Marketing or any other relevant field
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 2 years’ proven work experience as a Sales Representative or in any Marketing position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle complex Clients
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you are interested and YOU meet the above requirements, please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter including names and contact details of three traceable referees one of whom should be your current or former employer to:
Head of Human Resources
Banja La Mtsogolo
P.O. Box 1854
or email: email@example.com to reach him not later than 18th October, 2017. Please make sure that the position applied for forms the subject of your email application.
BLM is an equal opportunities employer. No canvassing of any kind is allowed.