Unitrans Malawi Ltd
Unitrans Malawi Ltd, Nchalo Depot, situated 80 kilometres south of Blantyre, urgently invites applications from suitably qualified persons of Malawian origin to fill the above vacancy in the Accounts and Administration Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Depot Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for, among other duties:
- Process accurately and timely payroll and payroll related transactions,
- Perform requisite monthly reconciliations, submit same to Depot Accountant timely and filing of source documents.
- Sort out payroll and payroll related queries timely
- Assist processing creditors invoices, cash book and other generic duties
- Producing various operating statistics
- Perform other duties incidental thereto as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Malawi School Certificate of Education with credits in English and Mathematics
- Minimum of PAEC certificate in Accounts or ACCA Diploma
- Must have at least 3 years hands on experience in Quantum payroll, processing creditors , and cash book. Those with knowledge of Sage ERP X3 will have an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
In return the Company offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants who have the requisite qualifications and experience as detailed above should send their application letters including contact details together with a detailed CV with at least three traceable referees to:
The Human Resource Manager, Unitrans Malawi Ltd, P.O. Box 30820, BLANTYRE 3
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th January, 2018 Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. Those who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.