Paramount Academy International
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The role holder will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating human resource management activities for the school.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Advise and guide Management and Employees on the various Human Resources Policies and practices.
- Ensure consistent application of these policies.
- Play an active role in the Management Team of Paramount Academy.
- Administers staff benefit schemes including Pension and Gratuity.
- Ensure that the relevant Performance Management system is adhered to.
- Responsible for the entire Recruitment, and Induction of new employees.
- Advice and guide Management with regards to the disciplinary process, ensure consistency in the application of any disciplinary action.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org