Paramount Academy International
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Teach the basic computer component of the Cambridge curriculum.
- Advanced Diploma in ICT
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using the Cambridge Curriculum
- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Teach students and learners to use computers.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor student behaviour.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities consistent with the student management issues.
- Conduct group training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Head Teacher.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
NOTE: All applicants must not be less than 24 years old. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date for applications is on the 18th of June 2018