Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Job no: 498076
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Admin/ Secretarial/ PA
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We’re the world’s most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1200 staff in 53 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We are currently looking for a Markets and Events Coordinator – for the Southern Africa region on a full time permanent basis. This position is based in Malawi.
The role manages communications (internal and external) providing support for administration, market development, logistical support, planning for market events and reporting to the portfolio head of the region. You will own any market administrative and development responsibilities in offices across, Southern Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Mauritius, Malawi, and South Africa
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Providing market development assistance for National Offices
- Coordinating the diary, travel planning and meeting/appointment booking for Portfolio head and develop and maintain a monthly travel schedule for NOHs
- Provide administrative and budgetary support including expenditure within budget limits as well as consolidating and coordinating various reports to meet reporting timelines
- Organising team meetings including preparation of meeting agenda, meeting setup, minute taking, distribution of minutes and tracking of action items
- Assisting National Office Heads to monitor staff leave/ related records and staff where about/ location and utilization of work tools in alignment with business support, company policy and office compliance.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is degree educated or with equivalent experience
- Has demonstrable experience and a an excellent track record in the admin and budgeting functions
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to work successfully and build relationships with people at all levels
- Has a good command of spoken and written English
- Is a highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work using their own initiative and has the ability to manage conflicting priorities
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.accaglobal.com.